Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Kitten Headbands at Mewsery♥

Happy New Year Kittens!

Welcome back to the Mewsery♥ Hope your holiday celebrations were amazing, in world or off world! And I hope your new year is starting off fresh and exciting! I took a much needed vacation and luckily I was also off RL work too, so I got to spend time away from SL ( briefly ) LOL since I kept pulling out my laptop every once in a while to jot an idea down or doodle a little. Honestly, creating content can be relaxing ( I am sure you understand ). 

#Mewsery - Kitten Headbands {65L SokawaiiSundays♥}

Anyway, I am back from vacation and ready to get back into the full swing of things. I am sharing this fatpack of kitten headbands in various colors. I do want to make several variations of the happy new year headbands as they have become my new favorite hair accessory and I am literally wearing it right now in world.

+ Copy and Modify 
+ Materials Enabled
+ HUD included { 8 color options }
+ Please try the demo before purchase♥


Also, I wanted to pay homage to Jhope in cat ears, I hope that I can one day do enough justice to some of my favorite Kpop stars in head accessories. I have tried making one in the past - a long time ago - and so I thought, I'd try again this year again since my skills are slowly getting better. Isn't he so adorable?♥

These kitten headbands are actually a variation of the New Years Kitten Headbands I shared as a group gift for you kittens out there celebrating the new year! If you haven't grabbed that yet, head down to the mainstore and get them. 


Mewsery's Happy New Year Kittens❤ [Free Gift]
You will need your Mewsery group tag to grab the Happy New Year gift version of these headbandsThat version is also available on marketplace for 1L. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy these first releases from Mewsery. Happy New Year again. See you next time xo

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸
HEADBAND PREVIEW♥
Watch if you'd like to see what the happy new year headband would potentially look like in world♥


▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 🐱🌸
O U T F I T   D E T A I L S

Hair & Hair Accessories//
Hair: Abundant Hairstyle by FAGA 
 
MeshHead//
Mesh Head: GAIA by Lelutka
 
Skin & Makeup//
Skin: MYOI # 4 NE_102 by MUDSKIN
Eyeliner: evox cyber wave barbieplat by Shi-Candy
FOX - whiskers.EvoX.002 (tintable) ( comes in the Gaia Mesh head pack )
Eyebrows: CryBaby Eyebrows [lelEvoX][bom] by Mewsery ( tinted)
Face blush: Peachy Blush - Pink - EvoX by +FATHER+
Eyelashes: Mineko eyelashes / Lelutka EVO & EVO X by Malina

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE