Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Kitten Panty @#Mewsery


UPDATING


Hi!
Welcome back to another weekend release! Today, I wanted to share with you my first ever clothing item at Mewsery! This is a simple ruffled panty collection which was technically a test release, just to see how it goes! I compiled a collection of some of my favorite color options, and while making this, I made the effort to accentuate one of my favorite parts of the mesh body I am currently wearing hehe! 

#Mewsery - Kitten Panty {65L SKS}



▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸
PREVIEW CLIP♥ 

*This was filmed before texturing
so what you are seeing in this clip is bare mesh!
I was super excited to share and couldn't wait ahah


PANTY WIP @Mewsery

Although the process of creating this was absolutely delightful, fun and down right addictive!!! I cannot say it did not come without some challenges! Luckily, I had a guardian angel who was there to reassure me, giving me guidance and most of all answering my numerous questions along the way. I tend to be anxious when trying new things ahaha. Anyway, if you are ever interested in learning a little more about how clothing works on secondlife, or if you are a creator who is new to the art and in need to some tips that are unique to secondlife, I highly recommend checking out CryBunBun's youtube channel

Also, here are a few tips regarding materials that I think are very important and essential to give your clothes in secondlife the POP you need. If the item you have purchased are modify, such as these Kitten Panties. You wanna right click and edit ( you can also right click and edit in your inventory ) then go into the shine tab, there, you will notice that you can turn up the glossiness up to 255 or turn it down to 80 or lower. You can also change the color of the type of gloss your clothing has. This can be absolutely gorgeous in environments that have light effects. Here are a few examples of what I mean on the Kitten Panty


You can see here that the glossiness is turned down to 80. It still has a shine but, it is a shine reminiscent of silk.


In this picture, I have turned the glossiness up to 255. That is the highest point, and you'll notice that in secondlife, there are some glow effects to it. It shimmers and sparkles too depending on the environmental setting you have on! All of this is dependent on the type of texture that is added in the shininess tab of course!


Finally, you can even change the color of the type of glossiness it will have. Bare in mind that this will also affect how the clothing looks in some environment settings, so remember to toggle this area before some pictures!


If you are interested in how materials work on secondlife, and would like to read a little more about that, check out secondlife's tutorial on that here.

I would also be happy to do a video tutorial on my youtube channel demonstrating some things I have learned concerning materials in secondlife as well as how to make them! I am not an expert! HAHA but, I love toggling with lighting settings, texturing and materials on secondlife. So if you would like to see a little more of that later on, definitely subscribe to my youtube channel and stay tuned. Love you all♥

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE