Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

#Mewsery - Vintage Tea Set - Information and Tips

Hello, beauties♥
#Mewsery - Vintage Tea Set {@DollHolic Jan 18th to Feb 18th}


This release has a bit of sentimental value to me; although it is not the replica, the floral version of these has a pretty close resemblance to the ones at my grandma’s house! I spent some time with her over the holidays, and it was somewhat nostalgic to go through some of her things and reminisce with her on a few things I did when I was younger. She has a small collection of tea sets, and one of the cutest ones is her royal Albert set. Anyway, I came home and thought I’d make a version for Mewsery! I am sharing this with you, and I hope you find some inspiration in your roleplay.

Each pack of tea set contains a full set, both low prim and high prim. I have also included each part of the sets separately, so you can either set out the cup, saucer, teapot and etc. I have included “animator” attachments separately as well in case you wanted to put your tea set out on display. You would need to attach the animator based on the hand your tea set is attached to, here is a brief preview of what I mean by that!


(updating )





WIP Previews//



▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE