Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Pet Milk Box - Information

/// Update February 5th, 2022 ~ Valentine's Special Edition

Hello✨💖
#Mewsery Pet Milk Box {Valentine's Edition}{60L HW}

It's the season for lovers and I am sharing this recolor of the Pet Milk Box. This is honestly just a rendition, as a bow and a rug has been added for fun. I had fun recolor and sprucing this up. Hope you enjoy it! I have removed the fluffy pillow in this edition to allow you to stuff things inside that space if you want. 

These snapshots were taken on back dragon. 
To achieve similar settings, check out this video 
where I share my black dragon settings with you.






Remember that this is copy and modify. You can tint any area or add and remove materials as you like. You can also turn on phantom if you prefer. Have fun♥

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸 

Hi Friends!
Welcome back to another Mewsery release!

#Mewsery - Pet Milk Box @Kinky [Oct 28nd - Nov 22] 

Hope you’re having a fantastic day! I am sharing this Pet Milk Box with today's release for all you pet play lovers out there. This pet milk box will come in Pink and Black cow print options. However, I plan to add a few more options to this color set. I have included some pictures below with the details if you are interested. It is now available at the main store on display if you want to preview it!

This set was previously available at Kinky from October 28th to November 22nd. It is now available at the Mewsery Mainstore♥

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸 
+ Copy and Modify 
+ Materials Enabled 
+ 14 Prims 
+ Pose.Cuddles.Adult Anims 
+ T A X I to Kinky💖[Oct 28nd - Nov 22] 
+ T A X I to Mewsery💖
 




For details on the style card for those interested, check out this post. It features the style card and some additional items if you would prefer to spruce up your look some more♥

Love you!
See you next time♥
xoKitty

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE