Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

RazorCandy Nip-Piercings & Earrings - Info

Hi Kittens

Welcome back to another fun release from Mewsery! In this release, I wanted to create some nipple piercings because, I love wearing nipple and body piercings, and some outfits allow you to have added on accessories or if you wanna show off yours, you can always use these

Technically these razor earrings are an updated rendition of the razor earrings I made a while ago. ( See image below!)


Razor Earrings - Pink & Black @Mewsery

 

I have modified and converted these to nipple piercings and a set of earrings, which you should be able to wear with the following mesh bodies on secondlife;

·         Kupra,

·         Ebody Reborn,

·         Legacy Perky,

·         Legacy,

·         Freya Pushup and Maitreya

It is my pleasure to share that the rigging of these nipple piercings I made was done by Bun ( the owner of CryBunBun ).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/164454600@N04/

 


▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE