Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

#Mewsery Baby Heart Purse - {Info}

#Mewsery Baby Heart Purse {60L Happy Weekend}

Hi Kittens, 

Today's release features a tiny purse! I wanted to create something fun and tiny that would be a personal accessory to carry around when running errands. This item is now available at the mainstore for 60L happy weekend! You can try the demo, grab individual colors or the fatpack if you prefer! There is a HUD available in each pack to change metal colors for the zipper and spikes♥ The arms are also animated with either right or left hand hold at priority 6♥

+ Materials enabled
+ Right and Left hand hold
+ HUD is included and there is a fatpack option
+ Copy and Modify 
T A X I to Mewsery💖
 

💡⚡ Mewsery group members always receive a
10% discount on all new items and
all Couple's poses are 25% off with your group tag ⚡💡



▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸
AD EDIT PREVIEW♥
I also wanted to share a small speed run of the AD editing process for this release, as it is something I enjoy doing! If you are interested in seeing the behind the scenes process, check out the video below! Yes I change my mind more than a few times! Haha!



▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸
WIPS & PREVIEWS♥





▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸
S T Y L E   D E T A I L S  
Top: HELMI by *VALKIRIA* 
+ Skirt: Kink Academy Dress by CryBunBun ( this dress is modify, I modded and made the top invisible )
+ Please note that most style details are the same and similar to everything worn in this AD.


▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE