Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2022

#Mewsery Scarlet Nurse Hat - {Info}

#Mewsery Scarlet Nurse Hat @Kinky March 28 to April 28

Hi Cuties♥
Welcome back! With today's release I wanted to try my hand at something fun and very much inspired by one of my favorite concept artists on twitter! I shared a little wip of the hat after I had managed to bring it to life on twitter! If you would like to follow Mewsery on twitter, please click the link below! 

TWITTER POST
Please allow a few seconds for the emending from twitter below to load

I truly wanted to add a little more of my aesthetic to the overall hat so I went with three lace options per hat color. Therefore when you stop by the booth at Kinky, remember to keep that in mind! Each pack option is labeled based on the lace color as follows;

  • #1 Lace Option is White
  • #2 Lace Option is Red
  • #3 Lace Option is  Pink
The fatpack option includes three cow print color options! Check out a preview of the fatpack HUD below;



Single packs are copy but, not modify. You can resize or stretch them accordingly and you receive four styles per color pack! Remember that single packs are organized based on the color of the lace featured behind the cross! Materials are also enabled!

Also, for further clarification, check out a preview of the booth currently at Kinky. This Nurse hat will be available at Kinky from March 28th to April 28th. 



Also, for further clarification, check out a preview of the booth currently at Kinky. Please remember that once the event has ended, this accessory pack will be available at the Mewsery mainstore, and on marketplace!

I have also filmed a small timelapse video for you! HAHA because, honestly I created this hat at a whim by picking off one item from my inspiration board, and deciding to tackle it, the timelapse is pretty much a behind the scenes of the entire process. Hope you enjoy♥♥



T A X I to Kinky💖 { March 28th to April 28th }

💡⚡ Mewsery group members always receive a
10% discount on all new items and
all Couple's poses are 25% off with your group tag ⚡💡

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂🐱🌸
S T Y L E   D E T A I L S  
+ Top: Talia Outfit by AURICA 
+ Hair: Yaina Hairstyle by FAGA
+ Hair Bangs: by Miwa
+ Please note that all other items featured in this AD including skin and mesh body parts are the same as the ones featured in the outfit details HERE.


▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 
#MEWSERY SOCIALS & MORE